Wednesday 27 March 2013

Why Embargo?

My first blog entry might as well explain the name of this blog right? I am an editor-in-chief of a newspaper by profession. I thus have the platform to voice my opinion to 30 000 readers on a weekly basis. The problem is that editors need to distinguish between newsworthy and relevant content and personal drivel. I have thus embargoed personal content from my editorial column and created this platform to publish my thoughts on motorcycling, news and politics, music and anything else that tickles my interest.

I am not expecting anyone who reads this blog to agree with me, it is my personal opinion after all. I do however like to engage with others so should you have an opinion on one of my entries, feel free to comment.

Finally I would just like to reiterate the fact that this is a private opinion blog and should not be confused for me speaking on behalf of my professional publication.


No comments:

Post a Comment